Home * Join Us * Donate * Resources
St. Paul’s Childhood Center is currently seeking a teacher for our Older Toddler/Emerging Preschool Classroom (2-3 year olds) and a teacher for our Preschool Classroom (3-4 year olds).
St. Paul's Childhood Center is a unique non-profit early childhood education center with a nature and arts focus, a commitment to inclusion and a deep respect for young children. We use an emergent curriculum in collaboration with our students and are inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach to early learning. Open year-round, we serve infants as young as six weeks through preschool, with a school-age program in the summer. We offer low child to teacher ratios, a certified Nature Explore outdoor classroom, an indoor large motor area, and an art studio with a full time Studio Arts Teacher. We are nationally accredited through NECPA and hold a four-star Parent Aware rating.
Our faculty is made up of an eclectic, creative, professional, and skilled community of individuals with a passion for what they do. We are looking for experienced and fun-loving teachers to join our team, who enjoy working as a team in a spontaneous environment. Both positions are full time (40 hours per week).
Qualifications and Expectations
· Experience in licensed, accredited early childhood education settings
· High School Diploma or GED (required)
· Post-secondary degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field (preferred)
· Working knowledge of early childhood development, diverse communities, and emergent curriculum
· Love and passion for working with children
· Excellent attendance and punctuality
· Infant/Child CPR and First-Aid Certified
· Competitive pay scale ($15.00-$18.00 per hour)
· Medical and dental insurance
· Paid time off
· 13 paid holidays annually
· Tuition reduction for children of faculty members
· Meals provided by our onsite cook
· Professional Development support
Submit applications to Amanda Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org
SPCC prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or if all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program. This institution is an equal opportunity employer.
Educational Project of Reggio-Emilia
All content and articles may be used for educational purposes with proper citation (Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License).
Reggio-Inspired Network of Minnesota is a 501(c)3 non-profit located at 525 Pelham Blvd. N., Saint Paul, MN 55104