Home * Join Us * Donate * Resources
Little Trenders is an onsite child care center that provides a fun and dynamic environment for children of ImageTrend employees. Our philosophy is based on Reggio Emilia Philosophy that embraces children as active learners and provides them with a safe, loving environment in which they can learn through play and exploration of the world around them. We are looking for a full-time creative and passionate teacher to join our team.
Art Studio and Classroom Support Teacher
Purpose: To work closely with the children and teachers in each classroom to enable children to explore many materials and to use a great number of expressive languages to make their thinking visible.
· To work with small groups of children to enhance their knowledge of the different materials available to express their thoughts and interests.
· To work within the classrooms to help support the work of the teachers and children and to help cover the teachers for time off, prep and planning times.
· To interact with the children in a warm friendly manner and to encourage involvement in activities and supervise children at all times.
· To use appropriate positive and consistent discipline with individuals and groups of children and to train staff by modeling and guidance.
· To be dependable, punctual and flexible in the performance of your job.
· Must meet the requirements for Assistant Teacher as outlined by MN Licensing Department
· Certifications in CPR and First Aid are preferred
· Team-player, flexible and friendly
· Previous experience or knowledge of Reggio Emilia Philosophy is preferred
· Background in Visual Arts is preferred
Please submit your resume to Tricia Hulsether
Job Type: Full-time
Educational Project of Reggio-Emilia
All content and articles may be used for educational purposes with proper citation (Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License).
Reggio-Inspired Network of Minnesota is a 501(c)3 non-profit located at 525 Pelham Blvd. N., Saint Paul, MN 55104